Fall fashion pics from my friends over at Graham & Co. Here are their picks for fall fashion. Enjoy ladies!
1. Puffer vests; a necessity to everyone’s transition wardrobe. Perfect for those cooler temps that don’t require full blown coats.
Our Pick: Old Navy Quilted Vest
2. Ankle Booties; pair these with a pair of cuffed skinnies for a day of running errands or leggings and a dress for a night out.
Our Pick: Aldo Suede Ankle Booties
3. Leopard Accessories; leopard in a neutral, nuff said.
Our Pick: Target’s Leopard Flats
4. Fall Nail Color; nothing polishes off an outfits like freshly painted nails and this fall is all about jewel tones.
Our Pick: Essie’s Jump In My Jumpsuit
5. Statement Necklace; don’t be afraid to add a lot of sparkle. In fact, it’s highly recommended.
Our Pick: Stella & Dot Helena Necklace
6. Fall Scented Candles; there’s nothing more relaxing than a flickering candle with an intoxicating aroma.
7. Plaid Flannel Shirt; the easiest way to feel cozy & look chic. Pair with a puffer vest and statement necklace. Now be on your way.
Our Pick: Old Navy’s Plaid Flannel Shirt
8. Scarves; arguably Autumn’s fashion mascot. Throw on this infinity scarf and it basically styles itself.
Our Pick: Nordstrom Infinity Scarf
9. Cozy Throw; paired with a fall candle or recipe from our Pinterest is the recipe for the perfect fall movie night.
Our Pick: Target’s Chunky Woven Throw
10. Leggings; they ARE socially acceptable comfy pants. Need we say more?
Our Pick: Hue’s Ultra Wide Waistband Leggings